Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Curtains

Time to start putting this puppy back together!!

Let me remind you of the "before" photo from the day we picked it up.



I had taken all the "soft" furnishings out when we first started our refit.  Although the hard surfaces were moldy, the apparently brand new curtains and cushions were pristine.  I stored them in the house and they're like new still.


Ready to start putting it all back....



In the berth area - sheer first.  There's a rod top and bottom.




Curtains in place.




More sheers in place.



I'm glad I marked each curtain when I removed them!  There were 8 different pieces for this front area.



This was much harder than it looks!  There are hooks on the top AND the bottom of these curtains to keep them in place.  I had to use pliers to pull each of the 100's of hooks tight.  Looks nice!


1 comment: