Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Shelf paper

Let me remind you what every single shelf looked like.....this vintage "contact" paper was everywhere. And it had a very "chemical" smell. So, I slowly removed all of it.


All the shelves were just bare wood.  (I had taken off all the doors for re-finishing.  All the woodwork got several coats of polyurethane).


Kindof hard to see, but the new shelf paper is generic white - the soft-grip stuff you use in tool-boxes and drawers made by Rubbermaid.  Just measure and cut to size using scissors.  It's removable and (believe it or not) machine washable!


And I'm finally working my way thru the trailer re-installing some of those cabinet doors I worked on forever!!


1 comment:

  1. That's nice and it'll go with the white ones you painted too...amazing that it's machine washable...

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete