Saturday, January 14, 2017

Roof work

Today I sealed all the roof seams with EternaBond tape.  It's billed as "permanent and impenetrable". 

Cool stuff - some of the stickiest stuff I've ever used.  Luckily, it comes with a "backing" that allows you to position it right before you peel the backing away.  I've covered all the seams, so we should never have to worry about a leak from the roof again!





 (The boards are there to spread our weight around and not crush the aluminum roof).   Getting closer to being finished up there!!  Just have to install the three new vent covers and finish sealing around the vent fans.  I can't wait to be done up there since I REALLY don't like being up there!




1 comment:

  1. ...funny...I didn't think that heights bothered you...

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete